When we say your “personal data,” we mean any information that you provide us that identifies a person (or that you authorise a third party to give to us on your behalf).
Your “personal data” may also be contained in information that we collect about you in connection with your use of the Oscore website. When it comes to your personal data, we comply with our respective obligations under the Data Protection Act (the “Act”).
Examples include your name, your email address, contact and/or employee names; and any correspondence when you contact us. It could also include your bank account details and bank transaction details (if it identifies a person). It could also include details in any invoices or receipts that you upload (if they identify a person).
Information we collect – We collect information about your website usage, to improve our service and to understand trends. Some of this data may be “personal data”, where it identifies a person. Here’s the information that we collect and how we use it:
- We monitor patterns of usage and volumes of data, so we can understand how people are using Oscore to develop and improve our products.
- We also monitor patterns of usage so that we can tailor any communications that you have asked us to send you. For example, we may tailor your newsletter with information about product features that you haven’t tried yet, instead of features that you use frequently.
- For security reasons and to aid in monitoring patterns of usage, we log your IP address when you use the website. This is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet.
- We monitor traffic information when you visit our site or read our emails, including things like page visits and email clicks. We use this information to improve our website and to understand customer purchasing behaviour.
- You can unsubscribe from our promotional email communications at any time by just clicking the unsubscribe link in any email or by emailing email@example.com. If you have an Oscore account, you will still receive any essential emails from us about your service, including notifications from the application and notifications about your billing and subscription.
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us or send us an email – just use the 'contact' button at the top the website. We may charge you £10 for providing this information to cover our administration costs.
- You can find detailed information about your rights under UK Data Protection legislation on the UK Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.